Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Random and/or little known facts about me

-I wish on a star every night before I fall asleep. Hopefully I can find a real star, but if not, I wish on the glow-in-the-dark star on my ceiling.
-I went into the BYU stadium for the first time yesterday--and true to form, it was for a band function, not a sporting event.
-I have a sweater fetish. And a scarf fetish and a long sock fetish. It's getting to be a little ridiculous.
-I was in gymnastics and ballet and tap when I was about 5. It apparently had no effect on my lack of coordination. I still can't do a handstand or a cartwheel.
-I just tried to spell coordination with a q.
-I want to hike all the national parks in the western US with my dad before I die.
-I really like giraffes.
-I want to write a book someday.
-I want to go into experimental archeology as a hobby. Those people spend their time recreating the technology of ancient cultures--basically everything you want to do as a kid when you're playing in the backyard pretending to be an Indian.
-I really really like my social dance class. The cha-cha is SO much fun! Please, someone take me dancing.

P.S.--Rebecca posted a random list first and I liked it a lot so I swiped the idea.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Haha! I just posted random list #2. I think you'll especially get a kick out of my second and third item. =)