Thursday, April 2, 2009

On the mend

Yay! I’m getting my personality back! I always lose it when I get sick, so having it back is a sure sign that I’m on the mend. Which is a very happy thing.

My personality isn’t the only thing I lose when I get sick. Things that normally don’t bother me at all really start to weigh on my mind when I’m really sick or really tired (or both). Things such as the subject matter of my last post--which, I think, needs a little bit of explanation. I’m not excusing myself or taking back any of the things I said. Those were my honest thoughts and feelings. However, I don’t brood like that all of the time--or even most of the time. More often than not, my feelings run more in this vein:

I like myself, and I like my life. I really like my life. It’s basically amazing. Sure, there are some things that would be nice to have, like getting asked on a date once in a while, but I’m sure that that will come in time. In the meantime, life is good and fun and enjoyable and I’m happy and content. And, Gentle Reader, I sincerely hope you can say the same about your own life. Best of luck to you, whoever you may be.