Sunday, April 13, 2008

And thus I am launched on a grand new adventure

Since Elise has a blog, and I very much enjoy reading it because it displays her personality and wit, I decided that I would like to do something along similar lines. I can't promise that what I write will be interesting or informative, but I hope it may be enjoyable to some people. I think I will enjoy it, and that is really the primary objective, is it not?
A note on the, um, unusual URL: That is a tribute to fatherly concern. When Elise started her blog, Dad wanted to make sure she had an innocuous web address, and suggested something involving dot matrices. She declined, but his suggestion sparked my sense of whimsy. This one's for you, Dad. I love you.

2 comments:

Darryl Morrell said...

Thanks Jenny.

Elise said...

Yesssssss. I like. Very much.