Thursday, April 17, 2008
One of the great mysteries of the universe…
Why do songs get stuck in your head? I don't understand this phenomenon. Actually, the thing that I really don't understand is every morning I get up and immediately a country song starts going through my head. I have been exposed to a great deal of country music this year since two of my roommates are hard core country junkies. I don't mind that, but having a country radio station in my head every morning is a little bit much. And the songs that play aren't even the songs I was hearing the night before. If I have to have a radio station in my head in the shower, why can't it be Broadway show tunes or Copland or John Williams songs? I realize I'm exposing my nerdiness with my choice of music, but come on, we're talking about a person who walks around the house singing Strauss horn concertos. Which, by the way, are amazing. You should listen to some. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment